Welcome to our Bitcoin Express Review. In this Bitcoin Express Review, We will provide your with all the information you need to know about Bitcoin Express in order to make an informed decision.
Based on our findings, we will let you know whether Bitcoin Express is a Legit Business Opportunity or Big Scam. Finally, we will give our honest recommendation on programs you are likely to make money from.
Let us proceed.
Bitcoin Express gave no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Bitcoin Express website domain (“bitcoin-express.biz”) was privately registered on February 19th, 2017.
By all appearances, whoever is running Bitcoin Express is either Russian, based in Russia or both.
Evidence supporting this includes
- Russian text appearing on the “English” version of the Bitcoin Express affiliate sign up page
- the official Bitcoin Express Facebook group postings being all in Russian
- the presence of a Bitcoin Express Vkontakte profile (Vkontakte is the largest social media platform in Russia)
- broken English appearing on the English version of the Bitcoin Express website (eg. “WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT ARE?”)
- Alexa estimating that Russia is the largest source of traffic to the Bitcoin Express website (43%)
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over your hard earned money to them.
Bitcoin Express Products
Bitcoin Express has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Bitcoin Express affiliate membership itself.
The Bitcoin Express Compensation Plan
Bitcoin Express affiliates gift bitcoin to each other via a 2×3 matrix.
A 2×3 matrix places a Bitcoin Express affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (four positions).
The third level of the matrix is generated in the same manner and houses eight positions.
A Bitcoin Express affiliate signs up and gifts 0.03 BTC to the affiliate who recruited them.
This payment in turn qualifies the affiliate to receive 0.03 BTC from two affiliates recruited into the first level of their matrix.
Levels two and three of the matrix operate in the same manner, with larger gifting payments made qualifying an affiliate to receive equally larger gifting payments on each level.
- level 1 – gift 0.03 BTC to the affiliate who recruited you and receive 0.03 BTC from two subsequently recruited affiliates
- level 2 – gift 0.05 BTC and receive 0.05 BTC from four affiliates
- level 3 – gift 0.15 BTC and receive 0.15 BTC from eight affiliates
After a matrix has been filled an affiliate must make a new 0.03 BTC gifting payment to enter a new matrix.
Joining Bitcoin Express
Bitcoin Express affiliate membership is tied to a 0.03 BTC gifting payment.
The total cost of participation in the Bitcoin Express income opportunity depends on how many gifting positions an affiliate purchases (0.23 BTC per position gifted into).
Another day, another entry into the MLM underbelly bitcoin gifting niche.
Bitcoin Express offers nothing on the retail side of things, with 100% of commission generated via affiliates gifting bitcoin to other affiliates.
This is cash gifting and requires a constant stream of new affiliates to gift new money to existing Bitcoin Express affiliates.
Once recruitment dies down Bitcoin Express collapses, leaving the majority of affiliates with a loss.
You may want to know how we have been making money online from legitimate programs.
Check out this Lovely Investment Program.