The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world’s most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company’s portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia, Dasani, FUZE TEA and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of more than 1.9 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint; support active, healthy living; create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates; and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.
Job Title: Customer & Commercial Analyst
Interprets Volume/Value, Knowledge & Insights, Marketing Commercial and customer performance metrics and reaches informed conclusions on underlying trends and root causes.
Is able to identify and summarize key issues and Identify inconsistencies and irregularities in market data and narratives Ensures consistency of Customer & Commercial reporting across the multiple franchise, BU and corporate stakeholders.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
Commercial Data Analytics
Performance Tracking (20%)
- Capture business plan commitments by market across volume, revenue, K&I and commercial.
- Capture consumer marketing calendar and programs for the year
- Track and consolidate actual volume, revenue, K&I and commercial metrics
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly narrative & performance presentation after resolving irregularities and inconsistencies.
- Prepare & update C&CL commercial metrics and narratives for key group and corporate stakeholders.
- Prepare & update BU, Group and Corporate C&CL operations dashboards
- Prepare Market and Commercial Insights as well as Macro Economics summaries for all markets and categories
- Manage function budgets and financial obligations in partnership with finance.
- Commercial Project Coordination & Collaboration (20%)
- Consolidate charters and plans for all key commercial projects and initiatives and ensure alignment with BU strategy.
- Consolidate updates from various commercial subject matter experts as well as franchise commercial managers against the committed plans.
- Liaise with IT function to setup online communication and collaboration workspaces, upload content and manage updates for the CCL team.
Customer Data Analytics (40%)
- Data collection and Analytics and Mining with narratives & performance presentation
- Ensure on time collection and reporting of data from all WABU Markets
- WABU Organized Trade franchise Volume/Revenue/Outlets Report – Monthly
- WABU top 30 Reports – Quarterly
- EAG top 15 Customers – Quarterly
- EAG top 30 Customers – Quarterly
- BULT Customer Performance Report – Monthly
- Develop platform to Capture total organized trade volumes/ Revenues in WABU
- Develop the scanning data module in the dashboard; collect organize scanning data from selected customers and develop reports to be used in the monthly and quarterly reviews
- Provides all the necessary support to the Global Account teams (e.g. data analytics, market insights etc.)
Business Plan Development inputs and Adhoc (20%)
- Prepare Business Plan Schedules Metrics – Volume, Outlet creation, Cooler Investment, Outlet Segmentation, sales force etc capturing current reality vs. annual and strategic (3 year) business plans.
- Prepare Ad hoc BP schedules as required.
- Ad hoc function requests
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and presentations in support of CCL director as requested
- Liaise with suppliers and bottlers.
Within The Company
- C&CL Subject Matter Experts, Franchise C&CL Managers (strategy insights, status updates, guidance, coaching)
- Franchise Manager, Operational Marketing Manager (market feedback, status updates)
- Marketing Associates (track deployment and execution of marketing programs)
- Sales Analyst (Track and report on volume performance)
Outside The Company
- Bottler Middle Management (track execution of BBP commitments)
- Bottler Customers, wholesalers and retailers (track execution of BBP in the trade)
Judgment And Decision Making
– Is able to provide relevant and appropriate insights and recommendations based on a firm grasp of commercial principles, franchise current reality and operating context.
– Read market data, provide analysis to leadership team for decision making.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications / Compentencies / Skills
- Development of administrative and operational reports and scorecards
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Power point and MS Project
- Working knowledge of building workgroup databases using MS Access or equivalent tools.
- Experience in setting up team collaboration workspaces on SharePoint or equivalent tools.
- Working knowledge of SAP Warehousing and Business Consolidation.
- Building Value Based Relationships, Manage Bottler Relationships at appropriate level
- Building Sustainable Organizational Capabilities
- Leveraging and Respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Work in Teams
- Project Management Process
- Translate Information and Data
- Manage Budgets
Related Experience Requirements/ Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience within a FMCG Company. Functional experience within an operational function would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or training in information systems.
- Certification in MS Excel and/or MS Access.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Information Systems preferred.
- Ability to balance interaction at multiple levels from at times Bottler Middle Management to retailers requires cultural sensitivity.
- Cultural diversity specifics will depend on assigned geography characteristics
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here