Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Microfinance Bank on the Island in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Credit Analyst
Function: Operational Role
- As a Credit Analyst you will be responsible to determine the credit worthiness of people or companies applying for loans.
- Gathering information about clients
- Reading financial briefings
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Visiting clients
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications
- Making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
Min Required Experience:
- OND/HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline
- Solid experience as a Credit Officer or Analyst in a Financial Institution.
- Preferred Location: Applicants staying around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s. The Subject of the mail should be ‘Credit Analyst – Microfinance’.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE