Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
In addition to the locally produced clothes, we also retail international brands from the UK, Italy, Spain and America. We opened our flagship store in Ikeja GRA, Lagos in June 2000 and presently operate from 12 outlets across the country, five in Lagos (Ikeja GRA, Ikeja City Mall, Surulere, Palms Lekki and Apapa), two in Abuja, two in Port-Harcourt, one in Ilorin, Ibadan and Kano thereby making it easy for people to reach us from different parts of the country. In our expansion roadmap, we are opening soon in Delta, Owerri, Enugu and Edo States. In 2015, a store will be opened in Osapa, Lekki, and Festival Mall Festac town Lagos and a third store both in Abuja.
We are proudly Nigerian.
We are looking for an experienced Brand & Marketing manager who is passionate about our brand, uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
He/she will be responsible for generating strategies that grow our market share in the retail and fashion industry, enhance our brand reputation, improve customer experience and drive sales growth.
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Take brand ownership and work with the organization’s vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Anticipate bottlenecks.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Strong research skill.
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s current products and future concepts.
- A willingness to listen.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Attention to details.
Minimum of 4 years and maximum of 6 years experience in the same position or similar position is required.
We are a retail organization looking to hire an individual who can will support our head of sales to achieve optimal results and a high level of productivity to fill the vacant position of Head of Retail Operations in our organization.
- Works with the management of the organization to influence the creation and communication of company strategy, business priorities and targets for teams and ensures there are systems in place to enable the shop managers to receive the information in a timely manner.
- Generates ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends.
- Uses open feedback mechanisms from the operations team with other departments to ensure the integration of the retail strategy.
- Influences and supports the retail element of the annual budget process ensuring understanding and buy in from the operations team.
- Constantly reviews financial data.
- Supports managers in providing realistic input into the sales budgets.
- Takes decisions on matters relating to the day to day retail operation within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources.
- Translates the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profits.
- Identifies and optimizes promotional opportunities ensuring these are coordinated with wider mind promotions and campaigns.
- Excellent organization skills,
- Ability to prioritize
- A collaborative team player
- Concerned with the team success as well as individual performance
- Visible Leadership skill.
- 2-4 years experience is required.
- To ensure the efficient operation and execution of the entire section/department.
- To monitor the utilization of resources,personnel and materials to achieve the quantitative objects of the section, within budget while complying with scope.
- To deploy resources,personnel and materials of the organization in a timely manner to achieve objectives,goals and missions.
- To visualize the future of the department and organization at a large and subsequently advise the Executive on the path to follow anticipated pitfalls of all paths.
- At least 7 years cognate working experience in ICT and 2 years in a Management role will be required for this position.
- Professional certification in Computer and/or Information technology. MSCS,A++, Surveillance
- Experience in leading,developing,implementing and operating in a complex system and operational environment.
- Strong ICT skills.
- Experience in negotiating and managing outsourced services (vendors and resources).
- Experience in developing and working to budgets.
- Knowledge and experience with implementing redundancy and contingency planning.
- Ability to manage daily development and Operations functions.
- Extensive knowledge of working people,materials,resources and equipment.
- Good knowledge of the following fields:Access control,CCTV,surveillance systems,Time Management solutions,Cloud computing,Structured cabling,Networking,wireless system,Telephone/GSM systems,fire systems and general low voltage solutions.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate,creative,very knowledgeable in Information and Communication Technology and change oriented to fill the vacant position of an ICT Support.
- To support users of corporate systems including communications and desktop applications as used within the organization and provide resolutions to problematic issues.
- To support the network infrastructure to ensure that it provides a secure and stable environment for corporate applications.
- To manage network access and corporate systems access profiles in line with agreed organization’s policy.
- To assist in management of corporate systems access and control in line with agreed organization’s policy.
- To support corporate applications via the help desk to ensure that they meet the needs of the business.
- To support procedure and practice within the team to ensure that systems can be restored in a business recovery situation.
- To enforce software licensing controls for all software used within the company to ensure that the organization is not exposed to litigation through software piracy.
- To provide assistance in dealing with support calls.
- Relevant educational qualification in an IT related field
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Objective and constructive approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge and experience of corporate systems and desktop environments.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting server hosted applications.
- Knowledge and experience of backup and business recovery.
- Prove track record of supporting corporate systems.
- Capable of handling work pressures and meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to be pro-active
- Ability to work within a team
- Commitment to further training / continuous learning and development.
- 2-5 years cognate working experience is required.
An indigenous lifestyle (fashion) brand with an international appeal that has been designing, producing and retailing clothing for children for nearly two decades, with retail outlets spread across Nigeria is looking to employ a passionate, creative and change oriented individual to fill the vacant position of Chief Operating Officer.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the business .
- Develop, implement and evaluate all strategic, fiscal, management and policy matters in the Retail Operations business in accordance with organizational objectives.
- Manage,supervise and lead Retail Store Business, production,logistics and distribution units.
- Analyze trends,plan,direct and coordinate supply chains and retail operations to achieve market growth.
- Conduct sales and productivity analysis and initManage and optimize a supply chain logistics network with multiple distribution centers.iate appropriate action necessary to achieve strategic and financial goals.
- Minimum of a Degree
- Maximum of 10 years and minimum of 6 years experience in the same position or similar position is required
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skill
A content writer is a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Their job is to ensure that their clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer.
In view of this, we are looking for an individual who is very passionate about writing articles/contents for social media to fill the vacant position of a content writer in our organization:
- Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Content for banners
- Product descriptions.
- Relevant educational qualification
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- 2-4 years cognate working experience is required.
An e-commerce manager oversees a retail company’s online sales and presence. He /she is responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web and coordinates his/her team members.
An indigenous lifestyle (fashion) brand with an international appeal that has been designing, producing and retailing clothing for children for nearly two decades, with retail outlets spread across Nigeria is looking to employ a passionate, creative and change oriented individual to fill the vacant position of an E-commerce Commercial Manager.
- Oversees a team of designers and marketers .
- Responsible for all online activities
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Minimum of a Degree
- Experience managing a team of people
- Ability to critique and advise E-Commerce team
- Digital marketing experience and keen interestIn depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Experience in marketing and technology.
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google adwords
- A minimum of 3 years cognate working experience is required.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below