IPT Power Tech is the flagship company and member of IPI Group holding. Established in 1993, IPT Powertech Is a Power and Telecom Solutions provider in the Middle East, Africa, and neighbouring territories.
IPT Power Tech is headquartered in Beirut Lebanon with direct presence, or through subsidiaries in Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, Tanzania, and Nigeria.
The Account Officer will assist the Account Unit to carry out the following functions;
- Retirement and reconciliation of field staff petty cash account.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of regional bank and cash accounts.
- Serving as backup/replacement for regional accountants in case of leave of absence.
- Correction of errors using adjusting journals.
- B. SC. / H.N.D from recognized institution.
- Maximum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Accounting certification (Added Advantage).
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- Highly efficient with figures.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software especially NAVISION ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE.
The HR Coordinator who will be based in Abuja, will be responsible for the following;
- Screening and testing, if applicable, all applicant’s CVs.
- Verify reference check on final candidates.
- Review final hiring paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure optimal deployment of resources to achieve business goals
- Monitor employee re-allocation in coordination with business unit heads
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers etc.
- Coordinate all VISA immigration processing issues for employees in need of these services.
- Perform HR Admin and staffing duties, including dealing with under-staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing, recruitment, retention and human resources public relations programs and strategies to ensure availability of qualified applicants.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including performing special projects as assigned and managing related monies/budgets within the scope of human resources functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a reputable university.
- A minimum of two (2) years HR experience in the Telecoms industry.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of laws relating to employee relations in Nigeria.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Should have an eye for detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Display logical reasoning.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Etiquette- Display good manners.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect
- Innovation – Display original thinking and creativity.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.