AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
- Responsibilities It is the core responsibility of the Public relations and marketing executive to build and manage relationships with groups and individuals that influence our organization. This is with the ultimate goal of having a strong public presence, expanding our organisations frontiers and creating new opportunities for growth. The executive is also responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity and marketing information to them.
- develop and implement PR strategies that will broaden goals and project reach while deepening impact
- Organizing promotional projects and events such as forums, fundraising, conferences, involvement in community initiatives, press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Developing, designing, writing, review, and enhance content for print, electronic and social media and maintain a clear, inspiring and upbeat voice for newsletters, brochures, Web content, annual report, promotional videos and more
- sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- provide relevant training to staff as needed for PR purposes
- Generate news, presentations and press releases to be communicated to media vendors
- Build and expand media contacts and raise visibility of council in the community planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing, producing and dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations and providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Degree in Communication, English, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism any of the Social Sciences or related field is desired
- A Minimum 2 years’ experience in professional writing or field related to writing and/or public relations, (Excellent writers and communicators without relevant experience will be considered.)
- Candidates MUST Possess expert writing and proofreading skills, with an emphasis on copywriting, technical writing and press releases) Superior writing and editing skills and the ability to write for a variety of audiences in a variety of formats (electronic and print).
- Candidate MUST be an Excellent and Eloquent communicator who possesses the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally to different audiences
- Extremely Social Media Savy
- A good event planner and project coordinator
- Highly creative, detail-oriented, accurate, organized, analytical, flexible and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously Ability to work and cooperate on all levels as a team member
- Demonstrate a commitment to recognize and respect the many forms of diversity and must have a passion for disability
- Candidate must demonstrate all qualities and experience for this role.
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience as an external communication manager.
- A degree from a recognized institution particularly in mass communication or any related discipline
- Must live in Festac or nearby
DESCRIPTION: Afmrecruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to recruit a smart, good and excellent Cooperate security officer for a client of ours who are into security services and hospitality and are also based in Lekki phase 1.
SUMMARY: As a cooperate security officer you will be saddle with the responsibility with maintenance and securing and safe guarding the environment and properties of the company also individual in times of theft and other causalities that may arise.
Cooperate Security Officer Job Responsibilities:
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
DECRIPTION: Afmrecruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to recruit a smart, good and excellent Sales Executive for a client of ours who are into Real estate based in Lekki
- Prospect potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure that the company’s set sales targets are met.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Client Retention.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company ‘software tools or other sales management system.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Business Development Planning and ad hoc duties.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- A good first degree in any field is required
- Minimum of 1 year marketing experience.
Our Client who is into real estate business in Lekki is looking to hire a Junior Accountant.
- The Junior Accountant will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. The candidate must have knowledge of general accounting principles,
- The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and
- be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
- Analyze financial reports and correct errors by posting journal entries
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Reviews balance sheets and executes account reconciliations
- Review and post invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Reconcile Customers’ accounts and processes statements, apply credits if needed
- Balance and reconcile Accounts Receivable; prepare reports and identify concerns and issues that may arise
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Maintain accurate aging report; weekly and monthly
- Identify and execute journal entries necessary in reconciliation of accounts
- Assist in payroll process, validate data and post entries
- Assist in updates of chart of accounts according to company’s financial needs and procedures
- Processes intercompany transfers of as it impacts Customers
- Assist with the preparation of cash flow management
- Assist from time to time in the management of Accounts Payable, and payments to the respective invoice and vendors
Skills/Qualifications: B.A. in Accounting or HND highly preferred. Two to three (2-3) years minimum General Accounting, Detail and deadline -oriented, knowledge of accounting.
AFM Recruit is recruiting for its client who is in search of a compassionate Caregiver who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are looking for a committed individual who has impeccable communication skills and is able to problem solve on the spot. The Caregivers have a reputation for being cheerful and receptive as they administer care to their clients, and they are seeking someone who would be a great fit with the team.
- Candidate must live in Festac environ
- Good Communication skill
- Minimum of SSCE
- Preferably but not limited to someone in the Nursing or Teaching profession.
Applocatns should send CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org