Job Vacancies at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 9 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is a response to the growing need in emerging markets for financial services accessibility to the masses. The company was formed with a genuine belief in Africa’s latent ability to support the home grown production and delivery of world class IT Software for the enhancement of key sectors of the budding economy.
AppZone started off primarily as a developer of custom e-Banking and payment software for leading commercial Banks in Nigeria. In less than 3 years, AppZone had accumulated a remarkable asset-base of e-payment software products and intellectual property. In a bid to extend existing payment solutions to smaller scale Financial institutions, AppZone observed the absolute dearth of basic IT infrastructure and commenced a 2 year project to develop a world class yet affordable core Banking platform for Microfinance Banks (MFBs) and other small scale retail financial institutions.
Job Opening ID 52Job Description
- Identifying software requirements for the Banking institution.
- Installation and configuration of banking applications in Micro-finance banks as well as Mortgage institutions.
- Migration of data for the financial institution.
- Population of customer data into the Banking application system.
- Training of clients in the usage of the Banking applications.
- Minimum of Lower Credit or 2nd class lower in Accounting.
- ICAN and/or ACCA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages is highly essential and recommended.
- Passion for the Information Technology Industry.
- Willingness to travel outside Lagos.
- Ability to learn with speed and ease.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Posting payments into the general ledger accounts on a daily basis.
- Assist the payable office in processing vendors and petty cash payments.
- Carry out banking transaction involving cheque deposits, submission of letters.
- Maintain proper and up to date filling of all financial documents
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Maximum of an OND in accounting or ATS.
- Must reside around Lekki Environs.
- Must possess basic accounting knowledge.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Branch Manager At Oscar Temple
- Client Relationship Officer At ARM Life
- Latest Job Vacancy at The World Bank Group
- Audit Role at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Job Vacancies at V-Xchange
- Career Opportunities at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Graduate Value Chain Banking Officer at Oscar Temple
- Job Vacancies at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd