Jobs at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 3 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions – We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is
- First degree/HND in Estate Management or Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in facility Management
- Knowledge of horticulture and management of gardens
- knowledge of the operations and maintenance of an estate services
- Candidates should reside around Lekki / Ajah and its environs
- HND or BSc in Purchasing & supply, Business Admin, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Procurement Officer
- Knowledge of importation processes and clearing of goods is an added advantage
- Applicants should be willing to travel within Nigeria
- First degree in Personnel Management, humanities or business related field
- Professional HR qualification
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in human resources management and at least 3 years in office administration.
- Must have good understanding of Nigerian labour laws and industrial relations/arbitration
- Applicants should be willing to reside around Ode Remo in Ogun State and its environs.
- First degree/HND in Accounting or business related field
- Possession of ACA or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years post graduation experience in finance and accounting function
Qualified candidates should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of mail
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Industrial Attachment Vacancy at Doheney Services Ltd
- Urgent Job Vacancies at People Matters
- Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Writers at TheJobMag
- Chief Security Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Administrative Vacancy at Laidera Consulting Firm
- Career Opportunities at eRecruiter Nigeria
- KPMG 2017 Internship Recruitment Program