The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world’s most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company’s portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia, Dasani, FUZE TEA and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of more than 1.9 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint; support active, healthy living; create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates; and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.
Job Title: Marketing Manager Stills & Flavours
· Responsible for Brand P&L (all brands in Portfolio), accountable for delivering UC, NSR, DME and Brand Contribution goals, managing day-to-day, develop and ensure plan execution, implementing corrective/adjustment actions up/downside to maximize monthly operating income.
· Develop and execute marketing and business strategies and integrated programs that maximize profitable, recurring volume growth and increase the long-term value of TCCC brands within the portfolio. Provide Marketing leadership to the Nigerian TCCC system for identifying, creating and prioritizing profitable volume opportunities for the TCCC brand portfolio.
· Nurture an effective working relationship with West Africa Business Unit Strategic Marketing Manager, Stills – working within the strategic portfolio and brand growth framework provided while working collaborative with the Franchise and Nigerian Bottlers; ensuring proper field execution of marketing strategies.
· Lead, motivate and develop capabilities of the Nigerian Flavors & Stills Marketing team (2 people) while also providing coaching and mentoring throughout the West Africa Business Unit Marketing Community..
· Develop & Implement Strategic and Annual Business Plans to deliver Nigerian Flavors & Stills Financial Objectives. (35%)
· Leverage K&I data sources to develop a deep understanding of the business environment, consumer behaviour, and brand performance; establishing a clear point-of-view on the current situation to anticipate potential developments & approaches that maximise short & long-term business growth.
· Work collaboratively with BU Central team to understand Global Best Practices & Strategic Frameworks; integrating all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, experiential, marketing assets…) within a consistent overall Brand Marketing & Executional plan. Define marketing DME spending requirements and proper allocation across the Marketing mix elements to grow Brand Love & drive transactions.
· Actively observe and ensure adherence to quality standards across all initiatives within the business plan. Ensure advertising executions meet agreed success criteria across business unit.
· Lead Bottler commitment to the annual Flavors / Stills Marketing plan covering consumer and operational marketing objectives. (35%)
· Develop with the Bottler, through marketing operations teams, an effective implementation plan for all marketing activities; ensuring that both Price/Pack & PICOS In-Store Execution recommendations are adopted.
· Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities; Monitor plan execution in consistency with TCCC standards; Ensure seamless consumer marketing information flow within the system (from/to Bottler and within TCCC departments).
· Provide effective People Management & Marketing Community Development. (30%)
· Develop and manage Nigeria Flavors/Stills team (2 people) to support business objectives; providing on-going coaching and feedback to improve their performance & potential within the Marketing & Leadership Competencies. Conduct performance audit against agreed role description & competencies.
· Lead training & development of West Africa Marketing Community through leading “Lunch & Learns”, providing mentorship to junior marketing associates, and other activities; building overall capabilities and performance of the Business Unit.
Organization Impact/ Influence
· Extensive High Level Strategic / Operational Interaction with: Franchise MD, Stills GM, BU Marketing Director, BU Marketing Teams, Franchise Operations Teams, Bottler senior managers
· Nature and Purpose of the Interaction: Develop and align marketing and business strategies and plans to deliver sustainable system profit growth.
E.g. Responsible in the design of processes and activities, objective setting and follow up, performance evaluations, coaching & feedback, developmental plans, hiring, terminations.
Direct Reports ( Position Titles, not names): Assistant Brand Managers, Senior Brand Managers
Supporting Service: Commercial Finance Manager, Operations Marketing Teams, Knowledge and Insights Teams. Asset Teams, Advertising Teams, Media Teams
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications
Leadership Behaviors: Leader of Others
· Drive Innovation – Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
· Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders – Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
· Act Like an Owner – Deliver results, holding self & their team accountable for creating business value (TCCC & System)
· Inspire Others – Inspire people to deliver the business vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible· Develop Self and Other – Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here