‘thejobmag.com’ is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
We go about this through our website (www.thejobmag.com). This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
We have two other initiatives that will compliment and ease the job searching experience for all our members. The first is our JOB CENTRE. This is a WALK-IN centre where we provide, CV drop-in service, online job search facilities, career advice, preliminary Employee screenings, trainings and much more. The second initiative is our JOBMAG PUBLICATION which is out on a Bi-weekly basis. It contains all the latest Job Vacancies, Trainings, Articles, Company profiles and much more Our client, a newly established Health Management Organisation with exciting insurance packages is seeking hardworking and result driven individuals to her team.
As a marketer, you will be expected to sell the organisation’s product to targeted customers by identifying leads and converting those leads to businesses.
- You will be provided trainings that would make you more effective on the job
- You will be provide transportation allowance to cover your transportation costs
- You will be provided recharge cards
- You have an opportunity to become a part of an organisation where you can earn as much income as you want depending on your level of commitment and determination.
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proficiency in the use of English. Candidates must have good communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Good time management & negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Experience as a marketer.
- Good interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone with marketing experience preferably in a start-up. He/she will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies to improve sales and grow the business.
- Prospect for new clients and business opportunities for the organisation
- Conduct surveys by administering questionnaires to customers and receive feedback on product offering as well as insight of customer behaviours.
- Achieves sales performance targets and grow market share
- Build and manage business relationships and seek innovative ways to continually meet client needs
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness, develop creative ways to make the brand more attractive to targeted customers
- Maintains customer database and keep them updated with new product offering
- Carry-out promotional activities as well as social media campaigns that would foster customer engagement and patronage.
- Possess a degree in Marketing/Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Experience in sales & marketing, branding/ business development
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in the use of social media for marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving
- Strong business acumen
- Organisational& planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Good persuasion & negotiation
Applicants can forward their CVs to email@example.com