Project Management Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 10 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 March, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
Salary: N400,000 – N450,000
Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure
- coming from all directions simultaneously
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a
- wide variety of people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with users at all levels.
- Must be service orientated
- Stakeholder management
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Managing time, resources and project budgets
- Managing Project Governance shared folder for easy access to project documents
- Ensuring adherence to defined Project Governance policies
- Monitoring and communicating project status and delivery
- Managing project documentation and ensuring objectives set out are achieved whilst preventing scope creep
- Prioritization and efficient time management
- Ensure strict compliance to the Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
- The position requires a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and a general understanding of assigned project dynamics.
- Work at all levels of the project from business analyst through project management as needed to govern the project execution successfully.
- Work closely with procurement, finance, It cost management , legal team and other stakeholders in reviewing contracts as it relates to projects and ensure that governance is followed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project stakeholders satisfaction levels
- Number of projects/WR delivered successfully without complaints
- Compliance to Project Governance, Process and Function
- Compliance level to project governance
- Feedback from In-country and Center to include the Steering Committee
- Number and value of sanctions received as a result of non-compliance to IT policies
- Zero Audit exceptions
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
- No of Projects delivered on time, scope, within budget
- Other KPIs identified by Head of Project Management Office
- Review project and business requirements and advice business
- Resolve project and business issues by providing timely solutions
- Support during project rollouts and work request changes.
- Set and ensure adherence to procedures with regards to application configuration and deployment
- Manage project schedule and resource management
- Project financial management
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Transquisite Consulting
- Job Opening in the Mining Industry – CA Global
- Accounting Internship Opportunity at Hercules Professionals
- Customer Care Role at Yes-Africa Global Resources
- Fresh Jobs at CSR-in-Action
- Office Assistant at Jegin Consult
- Account Assistant at Padoserve Limited
- Business Development Assistant (NYSC) at Management Alternatives Ltd