Treasury Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- Proper understanding of bank reconciliation.
- Understanding of bank facility pricing and interpretation.
- Clear understanding of trade finance /import-related financials, i.e. LC, BFC, LCITF
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- B.Sc in Accounting, or in any relevant field.
- At least one year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
- Self motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Kinetic Business Solutions
- Architect at Labadok Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Management Alternatives Limited
- Job Opportunities at Agochukwu Okpalaoka & Co.
- Chief Executive Officer – Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Project Management Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Job Opening at Transquisite Consulting
- Job Opening in the Mining Industry – CA Global