- Communicate any discrepancies or deviations to management upon discovery.
- Conducts chart readings daily and changing chart weekly.
- Ensure all work is performed and documented in accordance with existing company policies, procedures, Current Good Manufacturing Practices, health and safety requirements.
- Train and to advise on safety procedures and practices to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations, to include the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA),and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Develops and implements on-site safety, environment and/or emergency management programs designed to respond to individual situations and to improve overall safety conditions.
- Conducts regular routine inspections of all facilities and equipment for compliance with general and specific safety policies and standards.
- Reports non-compliance and/or hazardous conditions and recommends remedial action as appropriate.
- Performs and assists in accident investigations, prepares reports and maintain records.
- Develops and maintains proper safety training courses and requirements.
- Manages workers compensation claims along with the current workers compensation agency.
- Conduct microbiological testing including Gram stain, microbial identification, environmental monitoring, growth promotion, microbial limits and water testing.
- Conduct environmental monitoring activities including air, surface and personnel inside the sterile manufacturing areas.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science/Engineering, Safety Studies or related disciplines preferred
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint software.
- One year experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Strong ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to learn clean room technology and use of aseptic technique.
- Organized individual with strong attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing Environmental or Safety in an industrial manufacturing environment.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited