- Select and recruitment employment vacancies
- Supervise the monthly payroll operations; ensure the accurate and timely payroll delivery.
- Identify staff development needs to develop staff development programs and monitor staff development progress.
- Plan and execute all staff communication, relation and relations programs including but not limited to teambuilding and recreational activities.
- Develop, review and implement the HR policy and procedures.
- Perform any special duties / projects as assigned by the HR Manager.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience with a reputable company.
- Good PC skills especially for MS-Office software.
- Can work under pressure. Excellent organization and analysis ability.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Cway Group
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa …Know More about Cway Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified