- Participate in periodic physical inventory checks as assigned.
- Record all commodity receipts, issues and disposals.
- keep and maintain updated records and inventory lists.
- Make appropriate remarks on the consignor’s documents and tally sheets when differences are observed between consigned and received quantities.
- Maintain accurate and precise records and/or data, capture data discrepancies and report to the appropriate authorities.
- Perform other related duties as required
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of an NCE/OND in Accounting, Finance, Admin and other relevant courses.
- Knowledge of inventory keeping or warehousing techniques.
- Basic computer skills, with experience using MS Word, MS Excel.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication.
- Male only.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Lightning Networks Limited
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. T…Know More about Lightning Networks Limited