Tuteria needs an enthusiastic and smart Tutor Success Manager who is passionate about educational services, and would love to be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa. You’ll manage thousands of tutors across Nigeria, and lead efforts to create the best experiences for them.
To be successful, you must think creatively and collaboratively, and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, which may mean stepping out of your comfort zone, and will need to learn new ways of improving learning outcomes.
If you’re passionate about education, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Review applications from intending tutors to determine suitability
- Schedule and conduct tutor interviews over phone or Skype
- Identify tutors, verify their guarantors/references and facilitate background checks
- Review tutor subjects and profiles to ensure compliance with highest standards
- Manage all correspondence with tutors via phone, email and in-person
- Oversee the matching of tutors with clients
- Find and on-board more tutors across Nigeria
- Develop and spearhead innovative projects to significantly improve tutor experience
- Analyze tutor data to identify trends, challenges and opportunities
Min Required Experience:
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience working in an educational organization, school or learning institute, a plus if you have a background in Education Admin, Education Psychology or Education Management.
- Must understand the Nigerian, British and American educational system from Nursery to Graduate Level
- Able to take initiative, be a leader and execute tasks without supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Be a perfectionist, and have excellent use of written and spoken English with keen attention to details
- Must have a functional laptop, be able to use the computer especially research, MS Excel and Google Docs
- Be 24-30 years, post-NYSC, and available full-time (Mon-Sat, 8:30am-5pm), preferably staying close to Gbagada, Lagos
- Must have an analytic mindset, be good with numbers
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Tuteria is an online platform that connects people seeking to learn anything with those who live around them, and can teach them what they want to learn at affordable prices, as well as ensure safety,…Know More about Tuteria Limited
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE