Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University degree in a relevant field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in project administration.
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic planning and organizational development.
- Ability to devise and implement strategic development and resource plans, particularly in the areas of service development, staff development and the management of change.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the running of the organization.
- Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information systems and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organizations and audiences and to research, analyze and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]