We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director, Admin
Unit: Management Support Services
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating and maintaining a conducive and enabling environment for the smooth execution of the organization’s mandates through the strategic provision of the required administrative support services.
- He/she has responsibility for effective management and leadership of key aspects of department operations including staff supervision; professional development; strategic planning; procedure development, implementation, interpretation, communication and oversight of administrative and management issues.
- Provide operational requirements and other necessary support for program and project implementation including strategic operational support towards the realization of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- This is a collaborative role that will work cross-functionally with human resources, administration, finance, IT, and program support to understand issues and then translate them to create real solutions that address current needs and future vision.
- The Associate Director, Admin will be a strategic thought-partner, hands-on and participative manager and report to the Director, Management Support Services.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, and/or Human Resources management; (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of eight years’ work experience and success managing and leading administrative teams in the implementation of development and health programs in developing country settings.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USG rules and regulations as they pertain to technical, financial and administrative project functions: Excellent planning and organization, project management, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated success leading complex, evolving, large-scale operations, tasks, and teams and working with multiple sectors and stakeholders and achieving programmatic and financial results.
- Proven strategic planner and team leader with strong technical knowledge, conceptual and analytical ability.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]