Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability, using knowledge of interest and discount rates, annuities, valuation of stocks and bonds, and amortization valuation of depletable assets.
- Examine records, tax returns, and related documents pertaining to settlement of decedent’s estate.
- Audit payroll and personnel records to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Min Required Experience:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Crovation Limited
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked…Know More about Crovation Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – Not Specified
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]