Branch Manager At Oscar Temple
Posted on: 9 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
Oscar Temple – Our client is one of the leading, financial leasing companies. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their intentional branch network.
The Branch Manager is responsible for operations and business management on a daily of the company’s branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of staff management in the branch,
- Responsible for managing and growing the branch credit portfolio including conducting Credit Committees, Recovery Committees, control and monitoring visits.
- Responsible for managing and growing the branch deposit portfolio.
- Responsible for the branch cash management, including liquidity management, enforcing security measures and conducting controls.
- Represent the branch to the public and ensure ABN has a strong positive image and standardized brand among the public in and beyond the operational zone of the branch
- Responsible for the safeguarding of the bank’s assets, as well as for the safety of all branch employees and all persons on the bank’s premises.
- Responsible for effective and uninterrupted branch operations.
- BSc Accounting
- Minimum 10 years working experience with at least 2 in a similar role.
- Must be qualified with ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA or ICAN and possess knowledge of financial analysis, marketing, credit risk management, internal control etc.
- Must be confident, organized and able to generate innovative/strategic ideas to support the branch.
For more information on this or any other exciting role please email your CV in MS WORD format in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at AppZone Limited
- Client Relationship Officer At ARM Life
- Latest Job Vacancy at The World Bank Group
- Audit Role at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Job Vacancies at V-Xchange
- Career Opportunities at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Graduate Value Chain Banking Officer at Oscar Temple
- Job Vacancies at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
Click Here To Apply