Saroafrica International Limited is an innovative & Profitable Company in her chosen Industries, enhancing Lives from Farms to Homes through her winning Products & Services channeled through her extensive Rural & Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
In Saroafrica, we have obligated to doing the right thing in the right and prescribed manner because of our strong belief that our business growth and expansion will be achieved and sustained when strong corporate governance and a culture of compliance exist.
To drive this objective, we are pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive/Project Manager for Agric input/Fertilizer
- The Business Development Executives will be saddled with the responsibility of driving the commercialization plan for assigned targeted focus crop group (Grains & Pulses, Processing crops and others) consistent with the mid-long term business plans of Saro Agribusiness as well as from a clear understanding of markets(consumer) unmet needs and dynamics.
- To drive the commercialization plan for the targeted crop groups(grains and pulses, processing crops and others),come up with a plan that will deliver on financial parameters for new businesses in line with SAB strategic business direction.
- Will undertake a review of targeted crop value chain adopting agreed methodology to identify unmet customer needs that value can be created and captured profitably sustainably
- Prepare comprehensive, realistic action plans based on agreed project methodology for implementation within agreed expectations, timelines and budget and regular reporting/review on progress
- Will be responsible for managing the assigned crop agribusiness budget, its prudent deployment and ensure that project objectives are achieved.
- Will work with other units of SAB in determining consumer research objectives, initiating market research and integrating research findings to product plans.
- Work with collaborators to enhance SAB value creation and capture within and outside assigned focus crops.
- Will provide support / assistance (mentoring) to assigned unit staffs working with him/her and other staffs of business development unit of SAB/ collaborators.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of 2:1 in Agric with additional background in finance, management is a pre-requisite.
- Basic Agronomic knowledge and farming Practices of targeted crop (Practical knowledge a pre-requisite from production and processing aspect)
- 5-years experience in each value chain and preferably from a Processing angle. (Specialist for Grain and Pulses, Specialist for Processing, Project Manager for Agric input/Fertilizer)
- Relevant working experience occupying similar responsibility.
- 28 – 38 Years Old
- Presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Analytical, Problem solving and numerical skills
- Ability to travel on short notice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Saroafrica International Limited
The Saroafrica Group is made up of five companies: Saro Agrosciences Limited, Saro Agro-Allied Limited, Saro Lifecare Limited, SaroPharma Limited, AgriSeedco Limited- A Joint Venture with SeedCo the A…Know More about Saroafrica International Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]