Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – SIPML (South – South)
Job ID: 28413
Locations: Port-Harcourt & Uyo
- The Relationship Manager is responsible in providing tailored consultative solutions for all Pension and Gratuity related matters in the region by driving voluntary contributions across the employees of assigned institutions and growing SIPML’s market share in RSA Holders and Assets Under Management.
- Responsible for ensuring clients perceive, feel and experience the Company positively through timely and conclusive resolution of pre and post sales issues; and other related/incidental matters.
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly RSA pin target
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly/yearly contribution target
- Achieve and surpass assigned new employers targets
- Grow SIPML’s wallet share of employer’s business by generating and creating more contributing RSA pins.
- Provide advice to employers, on potential Pension/Gratuity solutions based on consultative analysis of their business model and pension industry dynamics.
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIPML.
- Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company.
- Analyze and review potential labor challenges or peculiarities that may lead to sub-optimization for the employer or organization.
- Make physical / telephone calls / e-mails to clients for customer interactions
- Educate and enlighten employees and their employers about the dynamics of the Pension industry
- Operate within the Pencom guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company
- Ensure adherence to code of ethics and all other related guidelines
- Ensure smooth internal & external stakeholder management
- Maintain close contact with all internal stakeholders within Wealth – Benefit Administration, Administration, Contribution & Collections, Investment Management, Information Technology, Client Services, Client Experience, SIIB, SIAML, SITL and across all segments
- Liaise with Regulator on product development
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree in General Social Science/Marketing
- A relevant Masters degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with exposure in sales and relationship management
- Effective Business Communication – The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes..
- Presentation Skills – The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools.
- Brand Management – The ability to use marketing techniques to increase the perceived value of the organisation over time and build customer loyalty through positive brand awareness.
- Compliance – The ability to interpret regulations and laws that apply to the business and to provide information to business on how to comply e.g. Pension Reform Acts 2014.
- Focusing attention and efforts on understanding customers (or customer segments) and proactively addressing different customer/client needs. Makes organisational changes or innovates when needed to address customer/client needs.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online