PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to federal and international government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Party (COP)
Reference Number: 130-PEO00706
Job Type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
- PwC seeks qualified candidates for a Chief of Party (COP) position for the potential USAID State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness (State2State) project in Nigeria to lead the program.
- The overall objective of the project will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria, contributing to the achievement of strengthened good governance, and improved responsiveness of targeted government institutions
- The COP will be located in-country and will have responsibility for overall management, operations and coordination of team support.
- The COP will have technical and management responsibility for all personnel and be the implementer’s representative to USAID and all other partners and stakeholders.
- The COP will have general responsibility for addressing contract-related issues, the smooth implementation of the contract, providing general program and technical direction, and the completion of required reports and overall deliverables.
Min Required Experience:
Position / Program Requirements
- Acted as COP or DCOP supporting USAID projects, preferably in Nigeria;
- A Master’s Degree (or higher) in International Affairs, Public Administration, Public Policy, or a related field;
- Over eight years of program management experience with a USG foreign affairs agency, international assistance organization, or non-governmental organization;
- Over four years of overseas field experience based in Africa, preferably in Nigeria;
- Over five years of supervisory experience;
- Excellent English language written and oral communications skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred
- Experience in government sector engagement (local, state, and federal);
- Experience in developing, or supporting the development of, innovative approaches to effectiveness, governance, and transparency challenges;
- Familiarity with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements;
- Experience interacting with foreign government officials at the federal, state, and local levels;
- Experience with stakeholder management;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Strong team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc)
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering qualit…Know More about Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc)
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
2 Positions – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply