Church Secretary at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 30 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Location: Lekki/ Ajah Axis, Lagos
- Looking for a Good Christian, highly-motivated and alert person to perform the job of a Secretary
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Accounting, International Relation, Banking & Finance and Economics with minimum of 2 years Experience as a Secretary, Front Desk Officer, Receptionist or any related field.
- Good Communication.
- Correspondence for Church Reports to lead Pastors and also give Administrative Support
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in the Use of Standard Office Tools (Typewriter, Copy Machine, etc.)
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of English Composition and Punctuation.
Applicants should send their application and CV’s to: Jezeagu@janchine.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Vacancy at Laidera Consulting Firm
- Career Opportunities at eRecruiter Nigeria
- KPMG 2017 Internship Recruitment Program
- Job Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Executive Assistant Role at Bradfield Consulting
- HR Career Opportunity at Sesewa Brand
- Ongoing Recruitment at Africa Power and Development Advisors (APDA) – PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Job Openings at TheJobMag
Job Source – Click Here To Apply