Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced Degree in Nursing/ Midwifery, Medicine, Public Health or related field.
- At least 5 years’ clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment.
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in Adult/ Pediatric HIV management, TB, OVC, Prevention and PMTCT services.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills including the ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA and QI.
- Willingness to travel to project sites.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]