Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Public Health or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing country health care programs or program support function preferably in the NGO context.
- Good working knowledge of the health and HIV program priorities; knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control and securing and managing grants (e.g., USAID, CDC/PEPFAR and other grant funders).
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]