We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Computer Engineer/IT Expert
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Computer Engineer who is able to maintain and enhance our current operating platforms and work with our application development team to integrate new applications into the network.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with the Network Architect to work out the details involved with developing and implementing new network segments.
- He or she will also be asked to occasionally offer support to the executive staff for internal network issues and mobile computing challenges as well.
- Work closely with network support staff to identify and take care of network bugs, and design network expansions
- Support the IP PBX system and work closely with the development team to create new mobile apps as needed
- Offer technical support to the executive staff for internal network functions and any Internet-enabled applications
- Monitor the company’s cloud storage accounts to ensure they remain protected and secure from potential hacking threats
- Develop network test routines that help the Network Architect to understand the effects of certain network changes on the entire company platform
- Analytical skills to find and fix problems
- The ability to explain technical problems in everyday English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Hosting and installing new IT systems to meet security regulations
- Upgrading existing hardware, software and networks
- Documenting systems so others can provide ongoing support
- Setting up new PCs for people and training staff
- Carrying out on-site maintenance to prevent future problems
- Logging and prioritising faults and queries
- Fixing faulty equipment and testing systems
- Putting back-up systems in place
- At least Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering and 2 year tensed experience in computer engineering and IT works
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject.
Note: Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited does not Charge any money for any job at any time or any place. Job Employment is free. Beware of fraudstars.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]