1.) Manager, Contact Centre Operations
2.) Head of Customer Engagement
3.) Team Lead, Customer Service Operations
4.) Manager, Customer Experience Insights
5.) Specialist, Customer Experience Insights
6.) Vendor Program Manager
7.) Vendor Partnerships Manager
- Our Client, is looking to build a pipeline of candidates for future Customer Operations role needed to execute a multimillion dollar project
- This role will be critical in supporting our client’s dedication to excellence in a customer service contact center environment.
- This is a Full Time role.
- Analyze and maintain all Client Service Level Agreements; implement improvement plans as needed
- Maximize revenue generation to reach long and short term financial projects (i.e. data collection for billable/non-billable hours, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports and their associates; including planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements
- Manage and review operational reports (Attendance adherence, PFP, Client scorecard, Metrics management reports)
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review information received from operational support functions – Training, HR, Quality, WFM, TA.- and partner to define action plans that resolve issues and drive continuous improvement
- Identify incidents affecting customer experience in various touch points (online, customer care, digital, retail, etc.)
- Identify improvements to the processes of touch points (online, customer care, digital, retail, etc.) and/ or to defective products
- Ensure consistency in customer touch points and channels via focused assessments and operational reviews on touch points
- Lead Voice of Customer platform that is used for collection voice of customer through different channels upon transactions and provide the outside-in customer feedback
- Supervise PULSE Dashboard , review Daily, monthly & quarterly surveys and commission mystery shopping to identify insights and develop quantitative and qualitative customer experience-related reports for decision-making purposes
- Develop and supervise the “Get in touch” with the customers on ground platforms and events in order to capture customer feedback
- Establish and maintain key vendor relationships and ensure seamless day to day coordination between vendors and customers; lead on issue resolution
- Negotiate and manage contracts; measure vendor performance against SLAs
- Analyze and anticipate future procurement needs, and ensure these needs will be met through high-quality strategic relationships with key vendors; lead on new vendor negotiations
- Ensure purchase transactions are efficiently executed and streamline requisition/PO processes
- Develop and maintain overall vendor budgets and costs; measure the benefits of investments
- Maintain a process of continuous vendor review and feedback to gain learnings that will lead to improvements of our vendor partnerships and processes over time
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Customer Service including 5+ years of management/leadership of a Customer Service team for Manager position
- Minimum of 6 years for Team Lead/Specialist Position
- Demonstrated experience of scaling a small Customer Service organization to a staff of over 200.
- Proven experience selecting and implementing technology (CRM) solutions for Customer Service.
- Experience outsourcing Customer Service support and experience offshoring Customer Service operations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Leadership development – Coach direct reports to become “Ultimate Hosts” as leaders for their own direct reports.
- Inspiring Teams- Help teams understand how their work contributes to end goals. Work with direct reports to create team cohesion and fulfillment.
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills- Ability to look at each problem or data set from many different angles to find innovative and simple solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Ability to take what is available and build a fort with it; it’s not a problem, it’s a challenge.
- Financial Prowess- Be a cereal entrepreneur and ensure that we are using our resources to the best result possible. Show skills in managing budgets and handling forecasts.
- Simplify – Able to see through complexity to find best path forward.
- Experienced in delivering complex projects around customer experience and support programs
- Experienced with analytics and metrics to assess customer experience program
- Track record of designing and building digital solutions that deliver measurable impact to business objectives & KPIs
- Experience in managing external customers or vendor relationships
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects with a broad range of stakeholders end to end
- A leading company in one of the following verticals: financial services, retail, media & entertainment, CPG, telecommunications, travel & hospitality, high-tech, healthcare.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants can only apply to ONE of our position at this time; applying to more than one will automatically disqualify you.