Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine and Master’s in Public Health, MA or MS in Social Sciences or related advanced degree with 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of technical supervision with skill in applying practices to motivate people and to direct and evaluate the work of employees.
- Demonstrated ability of collaborative learning models or other proven QA/QI approaches and point of service delivery mentoring.
- Experience of quality improvement process and the ability to manage projects, set priorities and plan for the successful implementation of programs.
- Experience in managing budgets, project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th September, 2017.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]