We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Central Quality & Innovations Management/Health Systems
Unit: Quality & Innovations Management/Health Systems
- The incumbent will provide technical and programmatic oversight, strategic direction and ensure appropriate support for the implementation of program activities in the areas of health systems strengthening and quality improvement.
- The incumbent will provide leadership in development of HSS & QA framework for ART, TB/ HIV, PMTCT, Care and Support services, adolescents and young persons’ interventions, Prevention and community services. S/he will supervise and provide technical guidance to the central and state quality assurance teams.
- S/he will reinforce the peer review process, including sharing lessons learned and best practices adopted, to continually bridge performance gaps.
- Will design, implement and document procedures for process improvement, testing and change management.
- Will lead and participate in quality audit visits to supported health facilities and community based organizations.
- S/he will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of multiple continuous quality improvement efforts through capacity building and coordinated implementation of modern quality improvement initiatives for better health outcomes.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine and Master’s in Public Health, MA or MS in Social Sciences or related advanced degree with 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of technical supervision with skill in applying practices to motivate people and to direct and evaluate the work of employees.
- Demonstrated ability of collaborative learning models or other proven QA/QI approaches and point of service delivery mentoring.
- Experience of quality improvement process and the ability to manage projects, set priorities and plan for the successful implementation of programs.
- Experience in managing budgets, project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]