Qualifications and Experience
Candidates for this post:
- Must possess a good honors degree not below second class lower division or its equivalents In Budding, Engineering, Quantity surveying or related fields from a recognized University or comparable institutions, with not less than 15 years cognate experience, eight (8) years of which must be unbroken service in a University or comparable institutions.
- Must have attained the rank of Deputy Director or its equivalent ma University or related Institution.
- Must be registered with the relevant professional bodies such as ARCON, COREN, QSRBN, CORBON, etc.
- Must also be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Candidates who are over fifty five (55) years of age as at the date of this publication are not eligible to apply. Also, retired public servants who had put in pensionable years of service before their retirement/ withdrawal of service are not eligible to apply.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service for the position of the Director Physical Planning and Maintenance are as obtainable In the Nigerian Universities and as maybe determined from time to time by the Governing Council as appropriate,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty five (25) hard copies of their application and Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following, among others:
- Post applied
- Full name (surname underline)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government
- Marital Status
- Current postal address
- E mail address and phone numbers
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic /professional qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Name(S) and address(es) of previous employer(s)
- Positions held and date
- Name and address of present employer
- Present salary
- Administrative experience
- Membership of professional bodies
- Extra- curricular activities
- Name and addresses of three (3) Referees
- Candidate should request three (3) referees to forward their reports directly under confidential cover to the Registrar on cc before dosing date. Such referees should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s claim to high academic standard, managerial capacity arid moral uprightness.
Submission of Applications
All applications in sealed envelopes with the post indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be addressed to:
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero
Note: Only candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for interview.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]