Job Title: Director Sales/Marketing
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- We are seeking to recruit highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like FMCG, Telecommunications and Banking as Senior Sales/Marketing Managers.
- Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
- Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising on the Company’s potential long and short term growth strategies.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Managing, directing and motivating the company’s sales and marketing teams to achieve set targets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (but equivalent qualification and relevant experience can override this)
- Relevant Post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, critical-thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and ability to carry them along in driving marketing initiatives.
- Candidates earning less than N30m per annum need not apply.
- Minimum of 15 years significant hands-on marketing, sales and/or commercial experience, particularly in marketing and sales through various Channels, and preferably from the FMCG industry, five (5) of which must have been spent in a senior management role.
- Experience in FMCG marketing (through Channels), sales or technical planning/operation
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, e-mail address and scanned passport size photograph via email to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]