Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are seeking to hire the services of a Accountant for our client, based in Abuja.
- This position acts as a resource person and resolves problems.
- Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions.
- Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with the company, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare precise data entry as well as formulate, draft, type and prepare letters, memos and other documentation as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Deposit funds in the bank, and prepare book journal entries affiliated with such deposits
- Assist in handling monthly organizational payroll remittances, financial statements, and reports as well as organizing and maintaining official documents.
- Develops guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintains and reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
- Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other related fields with a minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience.Must be proficient in computer usage and knowledge in peach-tree, quick-books, & sage accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Must possess the ability to converse effectively in verbal and written form.
- Must exhibit the ability to work productively and amicably with superior officers and cooperate with other personnel.
- Must possess strong financial and analytical ability.
- Applicant must be a resident of F.C.T Abuja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]