The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism – Victims Support Fund (VSF) – is a programme-based organisation that provides interventions to support victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria.
Our vision is to be the foremost knowledge-driven and programme-based organization, mobilizing sustainable funding and building partnerships for the support and transformation of victims of terrorism and insurgency in Nigeria. At Victims Support Fund, We believe that each employee is crucial to the delivery of our values and objectives and hope you wilt take pride in being a member of our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expediter – VCG A
Summary of Role
- Provide logistics and required support for the Foundation. Ensure timely, efficient and effective travel times of staff and drop off of documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the Foundation’s vehicle is in good condition,
- Deliver mail on behalf of the foundation.
- Pick up and drop off staff and guests of the Foundation.
- Convey staff and others on site visits.
- Ensure foundation’s vehicle are clean every morning.
- Provide logistic and admin support.
- Run errands.
- Other assigned tasks by Management.
- Must have at least Senior Secondary Certificate of Education with at least 3 credits. Higher qualifications would be added advantage.
Certification and Training:
- Valid Driving License for type of vehicle engaged to drive. Additional training in defensive driving skills etc. would be desirable.
- At least 5 years experience in similar role in a comparable organization to VSF.
- Must be experienced in working with Senior Management
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Appreciable communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter indicating and explaining suitability for the position to: email@example.com