Rossland Consulting Limited provides business development services (BDS) to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage thus making Rossland Consulting an integrated business development service provider of industry profiles, industry association management, business intermediation, and background screening. Clients served includes multinational organizations, public sector entities, industry associations, and the micro, small and medium enterprise members of associations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Retail Supervisor
- Directly supervise and coordinate activities of retail sales workers in a well-established high class fashion retail brand based in the FCT.
- Duties of the Fashion Retail/Boutique Supervisor will include management functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints. Greet customers, patrons, or visitors.
- Answer customer questions about goods or services.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Supervise sales or support personnel.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Monitor sales activities.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Purchase stocks of merchandise or supplies.
- Monitor inventories of products or materials.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Train sales personnel.
- Estimate consumer demand and determine the types and amounts of goods to be sold.
- Monitor market conditions or trends. Assign employees to specific duties.
- Assign duties or work schedules to employees.
Min Required Experience:
- A degree in Retail management or in any related field.
- Over three (3) years’ experience in Fashion Retail (Boutique) management.
- Or certificate in any reputable fashion institute
- Must be residing in FCT Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the Job title as the subject matter
Note: Candidates are advised to update their CV’s with achievements in the relevant field if available.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
3 Positions – Not Specified
12 Positions – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply