We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Manager
Locations: Katsina / Zamfara
- The Field Manager will supervise a team of 30 staff members to ensure high-quality operations of the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) program for Routine Immunizations (RI) at 80 public clinics.
- The program helps mothers cover costs such as transportation to clinics, thereby increasing immunization coverage to protect infants against deadly diseases. Key responsibilities of this position include recruitment, training, auditing, financial management and task supervision. Interacting with stakeholders such as state authorities will also be part of core responsibilities. The Field Manager will directly report to the senior management team of New Incentives, including the Chief Operations Officer.
- As a Field Manager you will make an essential contribution to protecting infants against disease and building New Incentives’ operational capacity on its path to becoming a charity that will reach millions of infants.
- The successful candidate will be recruited on a probationary basis for up to three months. The expected time commitment is two years.
- A successful Field Manager will be promoted to the position of Senior Field Manager within a year of engagement with a high potential to continue to grow with demonstration of exceptional performance and alignment with the organization’s values.
The position is open to Nigerian nationals and expatriates that are young leaders in the fields of development, public health and/or entrepreneurship. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and characteristics:
- Hard-working problem solver who thrives in a dynamic startup environment and juggles different tasks with ease
- Experience in managing and training staff in remote Sub-Saharan Africa, ideally North West Nigeria
- Strong communication skills and ability to share high visibility into daily work
- Background in public health, preferably immunization services
- BSc degree or higher
- Experience with cash transfers or microfinance a plus
- Fully aligned with our core values of cost-effectiveness and putting beneficiaries first
- Excellent English skills, Hausa a plus
- Very good project and team management skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Passion for the operational and logistical aspects behind a development program that saves lives cost-effectively
- Flair for working with information technology like mobile data collection apps and Google Spreadsheets
- Committed to primarily work in North West Nigeria (Katsina / Zamfara State) for a minimum of two years
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Applications are accepted only online and must include the following attachments:
- One-page CV
- Brief letter of motivation
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE