Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Location: The Gambia
- Candidates must possess a Diploma certificate from a recognized institution in relevant areas with at least two (2) years of relevant post-qualification work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit a Typewritten and signed application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Marital Status
- Number of Children (if married)
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic/Professional and other qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience (Post held, duration and salary earned with evidence of pay slips where necessary)
- Three referees.
All applications should be forwarded by email in a single PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using candidate’s name and position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Applicants should note that only copies of credentials duly certified by a competent court, Solicitor or Notary Public will be accepted.
- Applicants should also include their references specifically from the following: Academic Referees (University Professor), Professional Referees (Director/Consultant Grade), and one out of other Referees (Clergy, Justice, or Senior Police Officer not less than the rank of a Divisional Police Officer or a recognized Paramount Traditional Ruler).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview, applicants without the minimum qualifications should not bother to apply.
- Successful applicants should be prepared to resume duty in the Republic of Gambia by the first week of October 2017. Successful candidates will also be required to pass the university medical fitness test before resuming work at the University.
- For additional information or any other clarification, please call: + 2209946436.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE