Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a leading Beverage Manufacturing company with headquarters in Onitsha but with branches pan-Nigeria. Due to the recent expansion of their operations which will lead to the introduction of new product lines in their new plant, they require the services of competent personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Firebrand Sales Manager
Min Required Experience:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must be graduates.
- They must be less than 35 years.
- They must have sold professionally preferably in corporate organizations for at least 5 years.
- They can drive vehicles very well.
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales process; prospecting, communicating values and benefits, handling objections, requesting for and and interpreting a purchase order, (contract in commercial law) after-sales service, relationship management and continuous and never-ending business development.
- They must understand market analysis and competitive activities/analysis.
- They must understand branding and everything about brand management.
- They must possess leadership skills, communication skills and ability to process information and data fast and interprete it coherently.
- They must be very hardworking with lots of integrity and ready to take up new challenges.
- They must be ready to be interviewed in either Lagos or Onitsha or both within the first or second week of January 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s.Subject of your mail must be, Firebrand Sales Manager.
Note: Do not bother sending your CV if you do not meet this criteria.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
8 Positions – 2 Locations
7 Positions – 4 Locations
12 Positions – Not Specified
2 Positions – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply