- A degree in Catering and Hotel Management or similar field.
Relevant Working Experience
- A minimum of 8 years experience in the hospitality/Industrial Catering Sector as a Cook who grew in the rank (Industry & role experience is a must).
Planning & Organizational Skills:
- Ability to plan menu, cost it and translate it into delicious delicacies for clients and also organize his team for effective and efficient delivery in all aspect of production in the kitchen.
- To supervise and coordinate all cooks and other kitchen employees ensuring that the food preparation and presentation is according to organizational standards.
- To inspect all incoming raw material for quality, quantity and cost effectiveness.
- Requesting on a daily basis using the proper forms, all food supplies and maintain an acceptable turnover, and plan production according to business forecast.
- Plan and implement all menus in cooperation with the F&B Manager.
Work Standard & Self Disciple Skills:
- Set goals/standards of performance for self, subordinates and organisation. Be dissatisfied with average performance, compulsorily ensuring that the team follows laid down recipe and knows it to heart.
- Oversees the controlling and analyse the ongoing of the following;
- The quality level of production and presentation
- Guest satisfaction
- Merchandising and marketing
- Operation / Food cost
- Cleanliness /Sanitation and Hygiene
Detail Handling Skills:
- Tolerance for and ability to pay attention to and handle details and paperwork associated with the job.
- Ensures a clean and hygienic kitchen inclusive of the heavy equipment and utensils, coordinating his efforts with the Cleaners.
- To inspect on a regular basis all kitchen and storage refrigerators, storage procedures to avoid spoilage and ensure the targeted turnover of food products.
- Interacts with persons outside the hotel such as suppliers, government officials, competitor and other members of the community.
- Oversees the completion of market lists, according to the organizations quality standards.
- Complies with health and safety standards to prevent accidents.
Efficiency & Effectiveness Skills:
- Achieving maximum results, results will be measured; not level of activity or expended energy.
- Oversee the preparation of menus and participates in pricing policy in consultation with the F&B Manager, Restaurant and Banquet Manager and taking the following into consideration:
- Local requirements
- Market needs
- Potential costs
- Availability of F&B products
- Inspire others to excel by clearly communicating business values and direction, recognizing good performance and providing managerial support.
- Develop potential of others through coaching and development opportunities to build Organization capability for the future.
N80, 000 monthly + other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s (highlighting past similar roles) using ‘FPMC’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]