Graduate Recruitment at Bioresources Development Group (BDG)
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 20 January, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bioresources Development Group (BDG)
Bioresources Development Group (BDG), a consortium of 6 companies that focuses on the entire value chain of the agriculture, health and wellness sector, from organic farms through scientific research and drug development, to manufacturing, marketing and sales; seeks to promote the development and sustainable utilization of natural products for health and cosmetics.
- As part of our contribution to reducing unemployment and increasing the quality of the human capacity capital in Nigeria, we invite graduates to apply for an intense 10-weeks internship programme that would earn some participants jobs and others career opportunities.
This First Session (sponsored by Intercedd Health Products) is geared toward grooming:
- Marketing Managers
- Healthy Living Counselors
- Graduates between the ages of 22 – 40 years, who are interested in a career in Health and Wellness counselling and marketing.
- Candidates will be selected through a rigorous interview and selection process.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Know more about Bioresources Development Group (BDG)Similar Jobs
- Marketing Vacancies at a Leading Health Management Organisation – TheJobMag
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH)
- Nursing Vacancy at Kidney Solutions
- Job Openings at the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital (FNPH) Benin
- Ongoing Recruitment at National Hospital, Abuja
- Billing/Account Officer at Soteria Eye Clinic
- Job Opportunity at Lifeworth Medicare Limited
- Front Desk Officers at Nordica Fertility Center
Click Here To Apply