We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing – Building
- The Head Building Segment works with internal and external partners to develop and implement the building segment strategy.
- Based on proper market and customer understanding the building segment offer is optimized for value generation and capturing as well as to build/ reinforce a high brand equity.
The Head of Marketing- Building is supposed to:
- Support the country market strategy and ensure the increase of market share vs. other materials and with increased margins/ improved product mix
- Analyze market and construction trends in the building segment
- Develop value proposition key sub-segments (priorities)
- Elaborate opportunities for specific applications which offer benefits along the construction chain compared to next best alternatives (focus on walls, floors, hardscaping)
- Leverage innovative construction systems and best practices based (Group wide expertise)
- Deliver building segment related business cases to the country marketing plan / country strategy
Market understanding and value proposition:
- Analyze market trends in the building department , identify the sub-departments, and benchmark with key players (ex: brick, steel). Meet with selected construction companies/ developers/ architects/ authorities and owners to understand their needs in the segment
- Ensure senior managers are aligned with the segment approach and communicate with them as the approach evolves
- Work efficiently with construction specialists as they are in the front line with the market and can feedback ideas for value proposition in the segment.
Level of education/qualifications normally required:
- Marketing/ Commercial background (Masters Level)
- MBA is an added advantage.
Specific work experience:
- Experience in the construction industry (min. 15 years)
- Prescriptive selling of construction solutions as advantage (preferably for buildings, including concrete, masonry).
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Strong marketing skills, preferably in the construction industry
- Business development related to new solutions and partnerships
- Knowledge in construction materials/ systems as advantage
- Behavioral competencies / leadership and managerial abilities:
- Business sense and strategic thinking approach
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE