Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
- Maintenance of company’s Assets.
- Managing company clients, vendors, and artisans
- Promptly Identifying and filling vacancies with quilified persons via an organized recruitment process
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc from a reputable institution.
- Must have more than 3 years working experience in Human resource management
- Must have more than 3 years experience with communicating and managing staff,visitors ,clients, vendors and artisans
- Must have more than 3 years working experience in the management of space, equipment,devices, renewables and installations
- Must be smart, eloquent and friendly
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English
- Must have excellent record keeping skills
- Must enjoy meeting people and keeping relationships
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should