We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Associate
Unit: Management Support Services
- The Human Resources Associate will support the day to day operational management of Human Resources related tasks and activities ranging from coordinating recruitment processes, collation and timely update of employee leave records and ensuring all staff prepare and submit timesheets which informs monthly payroll input for each pay period.
- Ensures timely download of all responses to vacancy adverts.
- S/he will supervise temporary hires engaged to support with collating all vacancy applications received.
- S/he will invite shortlisted candidates to attend interviews; prepare interview materials, reminders to interview panelist etc.
- S/he will track all leave request received and approved for each staff and ensure timely update of the leave tracker.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- A Degree in Social Sciences or Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must have basic knowledge and familiarity with USG rules and regulations as they pertain to human resources and administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A team player with ability to manage multiple task and demands.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]