Lily Homes Limited is an integrated Real Estate Company with focus on developments and investments in real estate which metamorphosed from Brickwork Property Solutions in August 2008.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources/ Practice Administrator
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Define strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned to the overall strategic direction of the company
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-a-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals); ensures employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles.
- Manage overall culture of the organisation; initiates programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Produce/provide periodic HR service updates and management reports as required.
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company
- Ensure availability of comprehensive, accurate and adequate Personnel information (through a modern Human Resource Information Management System) and recommend the deployment of technology for enhancement HR
- Ensure the company s operations, logistics and maintenance requirements are met
Key Performance Indicators
- Cost Efficiency
- Average staff productivity
- % reduction in cost per staff
- Internal customer satisfaction
Min Required Experience:
Qualification & Prerequisite Experience
- At least 5 years cognate experience in Human Resources & Legal matters
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related field.
- Law experience or certification will be an added advantage
Knowledge & Skills:
- Recruitment and manpower planning
- Performance and career management
- Reward and recognition
- Training and development
- Knowledge of labour laws
- Business acumen
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Execution skills
- Relationship management
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – Not Specified
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE[ad_2]