HydroDive Group provides a broad range of Marine Vessels, Air, Mixed Gas and Saturation Diving, ROV, AUV and Survey Services primarily to the offshore & onshore Petroleum Industry of the West African Region. HydroDive clients include Major Producing Companies as well as Major Construction Contractors involved with the marine construction, repair and maintenance of the infrastructure supporting Oil & Gas exploration & production.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Bills Collector
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The successful individual would be responsible for acquiring reparations for debts owed our company. Receive and post payments to accounts, monitor overdue accounts, and collect debt.
- Maintain files on the financial status of customer accounts.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visit to solicit payment.
- Duties include receiving payment and posting amount to customer’s account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; initiating repossession proceedings or service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Post your Job adverts on Acken Classifieds and instantly reach out to millions of job seekers nationwide. CLICK HERE