Oiltest Group, is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria. The company is recruiting on behalf of various companies under the Group, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Ref No: I/A 17/0l-PH
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Purpose of the Job
- Understanding of different areas of the Group and the main responsibility of the position will be to carry out audit reviews of the risk areas as determined by Unit head and Management. Specifically analyzing business activities, procedures and processes to ensure company goals are met.
- Successful candidate is expected to recommend solutions to organizational problems, ensure compliance with policies, and advise management and other employees within the company on how they could execute their tasks more effectively.
- Reviewing working practices/procedures as the first phase of each audit area
- Contributing to the identification of risk and assessing system controls against those risks for each audit area
- Operating and developing audit tests
- Discussing audit findings with management, producing draft internal audit reports for review, agreeing factual accuracy and recommendations/action to be taken with appropriate level of management, prior to report being issued in final to the executive.
- Examining financial records, Internal controls and information storage systems; evaluating management operations and procedures; evaluating company records to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures; and reviewing records related to cost, taxes and expenditures to ensure the company has a solid financial foundation.
Min Required Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, Interpersonal skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills, sound judgment and proficiency in technology tools and systems.
- He/she should also be detail-oriented, observant and have the ability to deal witIsensitive Issues and information.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous audit experience is mandatory with a minimum of 5 years general work experience.
- Successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a similar field.
- He/she must be a Chartered Accountant.
According to industry standard and Experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand written applications, detailed CV’s and other credentials, with the “Ref No” of the position on the top of the envelope to:
P. M. B 5135,
- Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for the position in the past 2 years.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Oiltest Group
The Oiltest Group is a group of companies based in Nigeria providing oilfield services to oil producing companies among other services. The Group currently has only one operational office located in P…Know More about Oiltest Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – Not Specified
1 Position – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply