Sponge Limited, is a leading Mobile-First full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Buyer/Planner
1. Media Planning
- Working with the client and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns.
- Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns.
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
2. Media Buying
- Negotiating rates with vendors.
- Preparing a media schedule for client approval.
- Executing media buys, issuing insertion orders.
3. Media Implementation and Campaign Management
- Gathering of creative specs and working with creative team to direct development of creative.
- Trafficking, tagging and QA.
- Managing ad server set-up and tag generation.
- Troubleshooting campaign issues.
- Billing reconciliation.
4. Reporting and Analysis
- Pull reports for optimization analysis.
- Analyze performance data and provide optimization recommendations.
- Work with media and lead gen partners to help optimize the campaigns.
- Support the team with Digital Media Buying and Planning for all our clients and will also assist in producing various reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as well as other projects on an as needed basis
Min Required Experience:
WHO WE NEED:
- The ideal candidate possesses a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Any certificate in digital media and marketing such as Google Adwords, CIM Certificate, IAB certification, etc.
- Experience using online advertising dashboards such as Google Adwords,Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, etc.
- Experience using ComScore, Neilsen NetRatings, Google Analytics, and other digital media measurement.
- Knowledge and experience of programmatic advertising would be an advantage.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Proficient use of email (Gmail, Microsoft Outlook).
- High numeracy skills, a flair for numbers, effective research and analytical skills, proven negotiation skills, creative and strategic thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- A competitive base salary based on your skills and qualifications.
- A pleasant work environment with like personalities.
- On-job training provided to improve your professional skills.
- Opportunity for growth within the company as we are quite fast paced
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
1 Position – Not Specified
Click Here To Apply