An International Development Organization is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the following position:
Position Duration: Six (6) Months (Renewable)
The STTA Operations Support Coordinator (for Intellectual Entrepreneurship) will contribute to the overall success of a Cluster of Activities being developed by NERI – with primary focus on coordinating and providing operational support for 35 Fellows, service providers, Faculty, NERI and OTI/USAID in the delivery of the various activities under the Intellectual Entrepreneurship Cluster which includes social media and book clubs’ activities and training and mentoring efforts.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position will report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party based in Abuja.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaising between Grants, Procurement, Operations and Programs units of NERI and Service Providers, Firms and Fellows to ensure that scheduled activities are properly resourced
- Maintaining updated register of contact details for all fellows and faculty and service providers involved in the Fellowship’s Cluster of Activities and make them available for programming purposes from time to time and sharing with other NERI units and OTI/USAID.
- Providing, ideally real-time, or at a minimum monthly, written reports on individual Fellows participation in activities and stipend payment and other operational status.
- Liaise with Faculty, Service Providers and Consultants regularly on operational issues that may arise in the execution of assignments.
- Maintain a ‘NERI Library’ of individual Fellow’s outputs – including submitted assignments and addresses of individual blogs and social media platforms maintained by each Fellow.
- Other tasks, of a reasonable nature, based on capacity of the Operations Support Coordinator, not explicitly incorporated herein but integral to meeting the objectives of the position and needs of the Cluster of activities and NERI.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of practical work experience (including NYSC year where applicable),
- Practical experience of writing reports and other communications, in English language, in a clear, concise and coherent manner
- Self-motivated and willing and able to work independently, providing timely deliverables in a quality-oriented manner based on agreed upon formats and templates
- Experience working/or willingness to work a conflict environment is a plus
Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following documents to email@example.com
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities;
Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Click Here To Apply