GOOD PEOPLE. GOOD NETWORKS. GOOD BUSINESS.
At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms & technology recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Huawei, Amdocs, Juniper and Ericsson the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset.
Over the years, we’ve gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms and technology professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
As Recruiter Award winners of 2014, 2015 & 2016 for being the ‘Best International Recruitment Agency’, why not see what we could do for you?
Succesful candidates should have experience with the volumes specified below, a minimum of 8 years of experience in Implementation management and 5 years TX engineering experience to be considered. Please note that the salary will be done by local billing only.
- Monthly Rollout of 350 TX Links
- Material Coordination to the regions ( For 6000 TX Links).
- Planning and Coordinating ATP for 6000 TX Links
- Excellent Sub-contractor Management
- Coordinating of Field Engineers and supervisors
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel – ability to use Macros to analyze large date
- Excellent knowledge of Ericsson Site Handler
- Working knowledge of Ericsson MLTN
- Daily project reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent customer management
Job Stage – 6
Job role – Implementation Management.
Interested and qualified? Go to First Point Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Click Here To Apply