HRLeverage Africa is in tune with the global shakeups and as such we also provide solution to talented staff who may have been affected by a downsized organization.
As part of your severing policy, you can consult us to help you search for better career opportunities for your recently out placed staff. We have the passion and ability to educate, mentor, coach and provide executive search services to executives who have been downsized. It is the right personal and professional service needed in this turbulent and uncertain job market. With our years in the industry, our level of expertise is through our success stories with the mid and senior-level (manager, director, vice president, president, C-level) professionals.
SUMMARY: The factory staff would be engaged to perform various jobs as found in factory and also involve in diverse duties and responsibilities in relations to the products manufactured in the factory. The role includes packing and processing support to bring the product to a state of completion. After training they may run machines to carry out few duties but may also be required to engage manual proficiency in performing physical tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fastening plastics or other fixtures or cutouts where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required.
- Cleans transports and applies identifying data on steel drums in liquor distilling plant, performing any combination of following duties: Cleans interior of metal drums, using steam-cleaning apparatus, or interiors of barrels by rinsing them with water and alcohol.
- Stencils identifying information on barrelheads, using paint brush or spray gun to paint over cut-out stencils, or cuts identifying information on barrelheads, using metal dies and mallet.
- Paints or scrapes heads of used barrels to remove identifying information.
- Removes bungs from drums, using wrench or chisel and hammer.
- Rolls barrels into position for filling.
- Empties barrels or drums filled with liquor into dumping trough.
- Stamps serial numbers on barrelheads, using hand-stamping machine.
- Empties cartons of empty whiskey bottles on conveyor belt for filling.
- Stacks cartons filled with wine bottles.
- Repairs damaged cartons, using adhesive tape to cover tears and rips in cartons.
- Removes metal sealing rings from improperly labeled whiskey bottles preparatory to removal of labels.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of secondary school certificate/WAEC
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Able to handle pressure from colleagues
- Average communication and people relational skills.
- Good emotional discipline
SALARY RANGE : Within the Industrial Factory wage
LOCATION OF OPERATION: Yaba/Bariga/Anthony/Gbagada
Applications should be sent to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Click Here To Apply